- Ideal Investment as a high-end, High-Income HMO
- Close to Reading Station (0.3m)
- 3 Storeys
- Rear Access
- 6 Let-able Rooms
The biggest selling points for this Property are: –
- It is in a highly desirable location of Caversham in Reading.
- Being very close to Reading main line station it will benefit from higher Capital Appreciation.
- Gross Yield and ROI of over 12%.
- Minimum void periods – only 0.3 miles from Reading main line station, this Property is in a very good location for attracting high-end Professional tenants working in Reading.
- There are shops, Retail Park and the Caversham high street only a few hundred yards away.
It has an added competitive edge being of being located in Caversham, which is one of the highly desirable areas to rent in Reading.
The plan for this property is to convert it into a six let-able rooms Professional HMO.
It needs the following refurbishment: –
- Remove staircase to the back room and re-create new floor.
- New boiler as existing boiler does not have the capacity required.
- Add communal bathroom to the ground floor.
- Remove bath from the existing bathroom on the first floor and replace with a shower.
- Add Plaster board at the end of the shower to create hallway to the back room.
- Decorate the entire house.
- New carpets in the rooms, hall way and stair case.
This is a work-in-progress project. The property is a four bedroom house in Caversham, Reading.
A large three storey character property located a short walk to Reading town centre and mainline train station and Caversham centre. The property comprises of living room, dining room, kitchen dining room, 3 bedrooms and a Kitchen/diner/living area, 2 bathrooms. The property has undergone improvement its current owners and could be an ideal investment with a potential for 6 let-able rooms. The property could be easily changed back to a conventional layout and be used as a large family.
Living room 2 – In preparation for the consumer unit to be located in the hallway
Living room 1 – Painting complete
New shower unit being installed (old bath removed and new hallway created to the back room)
Kitchen on the first floor
Kitchen (ground floor)
Communal area in the kitchen
The first coat of paint applied to the attic room.